Sunday, April 5, 2009

My baby is 14 today.


Fourteen years ago I gave birth to my beautiful daughter. I was told it was a blustery day like today.Very appropriate because her name is Mariah. I was in labor & delivery and could not see outside. She was born via C-section after some difficulties, and my life was immediately better. I had a little girl! She is my joy. Many say she is a mini me, with the animals,art,and opinions. She has beautiful curly hair which she wishes was straight. Just like I did when I was her age. Maybe someday she will embrace the beauty of it. She is a strong girl who never hesitates to tell you how she feels. I love to watch her ride her horse. They are beautiful together. She's not sure what she wants to do with her life, but whatever she decides , I am sure she will do well. Mariah, I love you with all my heart. I love you baby, and know that everything I do is for you to have a good life. Have a good day!

No comments: