Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Projects....







In my kitchen I have an old wine rack with a wood block that I want to refinish. I want to paint the base a charcoal black and then using a vintage image from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com, paint a sign on the wood.I plan on painting my kitchen a dove grey with black & white toile curtains and red accents. I love typography and signs and am going for a french country feel. I think the wine rack will fit in nicely.


My next project will be a vintage pastry table with an metal top. I would like to use a red chalk paint on this and re finish the wood side table in a natural stain.


My 3rd project is a birdhouse my sister in law owns that her father made. She loves the ocean and Cape Cod, so I thought I would decorate it in an ocean theme. Need to think on this for awhile.

So with these 3 projects and everything else that i want to do, I should be able to stay very busy. I can't start on any of this, this week. The benefit horse show I have been working on for 7 months is on Sunday. So many last minute details to work on.

No comments: