Tuesday, September 8, 2009

more ladies



My spare time has, at times, been consumed by painting madness. I have recently been inspired by Sharon Tomlinson's work (Norah's Art). Her techniques are fun and possibilities are endless. What I want to do with these little paintings is either transfer them to fabric and incorporate them into one of my mothers projects and/or make bezels from PMC and bury mini collages in resin. Who knows......?????? Whatever I decide, I am having fun doing these. I am getting more comfortable doing faces and will just keep practicing. I bought some "adult crayons" ,Caran D'Ache, water soluable crayons. I plan on dabbling with these next. Pictured are my 2 latest attempts. I named the one with multiple characters, "Pretty Ladies", the other I named "Possibilities", the quote on it says, "what one can be, one must be".

No comments: