Tuesday, April 17, 2007

excited, inspired


My artwork has been put on hold. My mind can only focus my attention on 1 interest at a time. Usually my mind buzzes with ideas I have for jewelry or collages. I even had an order of supplies come in and I still have not dug into them. I spent last weekend with my daughter at a natural horsemanship seminar. Horses are very important to me. Spending time with them is like going to church. there is something so spiritual about them. All my stress just goes whenI am with them. so learning to work with them in a way that makes them a partner to you and treats them with dignity & respect is exactly what I was looking for to work with our 5 yo thoroughbred. All these techniques we learned have been playing in my head over & over again. I can't wait to go and start applying what I learned and see what the horse thinks of all this and see if I can pull it off. We board our horse so I only see him 1-2 times a week. As the weather gets better we will go more. So my creating gets set aside until I am inspired to sit down again. But at least my mind is not idle. Hopefully it will not be too long before the ideas start flowing again.

No comments: