Friday, December 9, 2011

One of my preces sold on ETSY!!!!!

I am so excited that my adorable little bee pendent sold on ETSY. I have offered some of what I make for sale to support my art habit. I wish I had more time to promote and fine tune my ETSY shop, to maybe sell more. I was ecstatic when I got the e mail that this necklace sold. I packed it up and shipped it out immediately. I hope the buyer enjoys it as much as I did making it.

I am considering taking a PMC certification course in January. It will be an investment, but I will get discounted silver and other supplies. It works out that I already have the time off from my new job. Maybe it is a sign????

Lately, I have been busy making Christmas ornaments and decorating my home. I need to get some photos to post. I have made some very cute things!!!!!

No comments: