Friday, October 14, 2011

Home is where your heart is

It's funny..... when my life was in a turmoil, I could have cared less what color the walls were painted or making my house a home. I was just so concerned with surviving.

I saved this picture awhile ago. I am not sure where it came from, but I love this room! I could go in and sit and just relax! I am discovering my style, what moves me and what I want to envelope me. I have always loved anything rusty, chipped paint, fabrics and items with lots of texture. So this is my inspiration for creating my home. As I progress, I will post pictures. I still rent, so I am limited in what I can do. As I take inventory of what I already own, I have found I have already collected pieces that will fit into my vision. I just need to put it all together. So with fresh eyes and a new vision....I forge ahead.

No comments: