Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vampires , Tigers & Bears...OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, I have succumbed to the vampire frenzy. I got into the Twilight books awhile ago through my 14 year old daughter, who had also read them. Coincidentally , I just finished New Moon last week and cannot wait to see the movie. I am not big into crowds & waiting in line. Once some of the hype is gone, I will be all over that. In the mean time I will pick up the 3 rd book, Eclipse, which I am told is the best, and fulfill my hunger ( pardon the pun ) for Edward. It has been a long time since a book has pulled me in like this. I find myself thinking about the story now & then through my day. I saw on Oprah, the author , Stephanie Meyers. What an inspirational story. It all started as a dream and she acted upon it. Makes me think of all the possibilities. My daughter, Mariah, has the most vivid imagination of anyone I know. She has been writing stories for as long as I can remember. She illustrates them as well. I tried talking to her about Twilight's author. She just dismissed me and said that her books are not any good and no one would want to read them. I emphatically told her otherwise! Everyone including myself needs to believe in the possibilities.

No comments: